Tuesday 21 June 2011

So in case you haven't heard the festival trip has been cancelled due to lack of funds.
But fear not! The SolarFlower World Tour will still of course be happening, just now after the summer and not involving a vanload of hippies touring Europe's festivals all summer for free.
Oh well.

So what I'm doing instead, at least for the next couple of months is:
http://urbangreenhouse.blogspot.com/2011/06/announcing-paris-urban-farming.html

setting up an urban farming collective in Paris. Because why not.


So if you're around, let me know. We can build some greenhouses.

I may end up doing another construction workshop while I'm here, and definitely have to get the now infamous tutorials finally completed, but otherwise generally I'll be posting updates to the greenhouse blog until I get back into the solar, probably in Turkey round Octoberish(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment